Saturday, May 12, 2012

Help me find new homes for these items!


MORE HE GOODIES for SALE

PAYMENT:

·   $10 Minimum    
·      I’d prefer a Paypal gift payment (don’t send until we've spoke)

 I can send you an Invoice – but you will be charged the additional Paypal fees 

SHIPPING:


  • $3 for first item  & additional $.50 for each item. Shipping prices will be adjusted for multiple items or heavier items like palettes, lotions and hair care.
  • Shipping within United States Only
  •  1st Class Mail.
  • I Ship extremely fast. I have a huge pet peeve when buying from a blog sale and the seller takes days and days to ship. I try to ship the next day.
  • Prices are FIRM, pls no low balling. 

CONTACT INFO:


  • Contact me @ pinkstewart@gmail.com to let me know which item(s) you’re interested then. Let me know if you will pay via gift or invoiced payment. Also include your shipping address and paypal address
  • My swap account is topanga88 on MUA 
  • I'm pinkbabycarrott on Ebay (over 500+ positive feedback as seller)


Guerlain
$55 Crazy Meteorites Compact - NEW. With box and pouch 



$18 168 Rouge Automatique. Usage shown. Case does have scratches from being stored.

$18 761 Shine Automatique. Usage shown. Case does have scratches from being stored.

Dior
$25 Smoky Crystal. Used 3x. No brushes. But have sleeve

$30 Rosy Glow Awakening Blush. Less than 5x
Marc Jacobs
$35 The Starlet. Most colors not used others only 2x

Chanel 
$25 Enigma. Light Usage. Pink color has the most use.

YSL

$18 Rouge Volupe 9. Usage Shown

BECCA
$20 Go To Glow: Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight Set - 2014 Holiday. NEW. Champagne Gold, Pearl and Opal.
I never reach for these and know I wont. (Not full size)

$15 Fig Beach Tint Souffle 1x



NARS
$10 Sephora Birthday Kit. Both swatched only, not used on lips or sharpened. 

$10 Nouveau Monde Eye Shadow. Used 1x


Fragrance
$30 Escada Born in Paradise 1.7oz Limited Edition no longer available.
$15 Tokyo Milk Lotus Sake. 90% Left.

$4 Lush Vanillary Solid. Used 1x


FACE
$11 Clinique Melon Pop Blush 1x

$18 Shiseido Urban Environment SFP. Used 2. 
Bought in August of this year. 

$25 Missha Time Revolution Night Repair 2x 
$20 Dr. Jart Ceramidin Cream. 75%

$18 MUFE Mist & Fix. Full Size /Brand New


Hair
$8 Deva Ultra Defining Gel 12 oz. 75-80% left


1 comment:

  1. I ordered the Sonia Kashuk Moroccan palette and MUFE lipstick from you and just wanted to let you know that it arrived safe and secure. You got it here FAST.. and added samples, which was so sweet of you.. You're a very kind person. Thank you so much for shipping it so fast and being so thoughtful to add in samples of different product.. That was so sweet.

    ReplyDelete